If you’re looking for cosmetics, beauty supply, or personal care products in the United States, you have plenty of options to choose from. To make it easier for you, we’ve compiled a list of some of the top companies in this industry:
- Estée Lauder Companies – This is one of the largest cosmetics companies in the world, with a wide range of brands under its umbrella, including MAC, Clinique, and Bobbi Brown.
- L’Oreal – Another giant in the cosmetics industry, L’Oreal has a diverse portfolio of brands, such as Maybelline, Garnier, and Lancôme.
- Revlon – Known for its iconic red lipstick, Revlon also offers a range of makeup and beauty products.
- Coty – With brands like Rimmel, Covergirl, and Sally Hansen, Coty is a leading global beauty company.
- Avon – This company is known for its direct selling model and offers a range of beauty and personal care products.
Beauty Supply Companies
- Ulta Beauty – This retailer offers a wide selection of cosmetics, skincare, and haircare products, as well as salon services.
- Sephora – Another popular beauty retailer, Sephora is known for its vast selection of high-end beauty products and excellent customer service.
- Sally Beauty – This beauty supply store offers professional-grade products for hair, nails, and skincare.
- Beauty Brands – Beauty Brands offers a range of products for hair, skincare, and makeup, as well as salon and spa services.
- CosmoProf – This retailer specializes in professional beauty products for salons and licensed cosmetologists.
Personal Care Products Companies
- Procter & Gamble – This consumer goods company offers personal care products under brands like Pantene, Olay, and Old Spice.
- Johnson & Johnson – Known for its baby products, Johnson & Johnson also offers personal care products for adults under brands like Neutrogena and Aveeno.
- Unilever – With brands like Dove, Axe, and Degree, Unilever offers a range of personal care products for men and women.
- Colgate-Palmolive – In addition to toothpaste and oral care products, Colgate-Palmolive also offers personal care products like Irish Spring and Softsoap.
- Beiersdorf – This company is known for its Nivea brand, which offers skincare and personal care products for men and women.
There you have it – some of the top cosmetics, beauty supply, and personal care products companies in the USA. Whether you’re looking for makeup, skincare, haircare, or personal care products, these companies have got you covered.
List of Computer Equipment & Peripherals Companies in the USA
|S. No||Name||Founders||Founded Year|
|5||Avon||David H. McConnell||1886|
|6||Ulta Beauty||Richard E. George||1990|
|8||Sally Beauty||C. Ray Farber||1964|
|9||Beauty Brands||Bob Bernstein||1995|
|11||Procter & Gamble||William Procter and James Gamble||1837|
|12||Johnson & Johnson||Robert Wood Johnson I and James Wood Johnson||1886|
|13||Unilever||William Hesketh Lever||1929|
|14||Colgate-Palmolive||William Colgate and B.J. Johnson||1806|
|15||Beiersdorf||Paul C. Beiersdorf||1882|
|16||Mary Kay||Mary Kay Ash||1963|
|18||MAC Cosmetics||Frank Angelo and Frank Toskan||1984|
|20||Bath & Body Works||Leslie Wexner||1990|
|21||Victoria’s Secret Beauty||Roy Raymond||1977|
|23||Honest Beauty||Jessica Alba||2015|
|25||KKW Beauty||Kim Kardashian West||2017|
|26||CoverGirl||Noxzema Chemical Company||1961|
|27||Maybelline||Thomas Lyle Williams||1915|
|32||Garnier||Alfred Amour Garnier||1904|
|34||TRESemmé||Edna L. Emme||1947|
|35||Head & Shoulders||Procter & Gamble||1961|
|37||Estée Lauder||Estée Lauder||1946|
|39||Elizabeth Arden||Elizabeth Arden||1910|
|43||Youth to the People||Joe Cloyes and Greg Gonzalez||2015|
|44||Sunday Riley||Sunday Riley||2009|
|45||Drunk Elephant||Tiffany Masterson||2012|
|48||The Ordinary||Brandon Truaxe||2016|
|49||Summer Fridays||Marianna Hewitt and Lauren Gores||2018|
|53||Mario Badescu||Mario Badescu||1967|
|55||La Roche-Posay||Rene Levayer||1975|
|56||Caudalie||Mathilde and Bertrand Thomas||1995|
|57||Tata Harper||Tata Harper||2010|
|58||Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare||Dr. Dennis Gross||2000|
|59||Kate Somerville||Kate Somerville||2004|
|63||Origins||Leonard Lauder and Estée Lauder||1990|
|64||First Aid Beauty||Lilli Gordon||2009|
|65||GlamGlow||Glenn and Shannon Dellimore||2010|
In conclusion, the cosmetics, beauty supply, and personal care products industry in the USA is vast and highly competitive. From multinational corporations to smaller boutique brands, there are plenty of options for consumers to choose from. The companies listed here are just a few of the top players in the industry, offering a diverse range of products to meet the needs and preferences of consumers. Whether you’re looking for high-end cosmetics, professional-grade haircare products, or everyday personal care items, these companies have something for everyone.